Terms and Conditions
SINGAPORE PARTNER PLUS MEMBER-GET-MEMBER PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this American Express Member-Get-Member Programme (the "Programme") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of the Programme is American Express International Inc. of 10 Marina Boulevard, #15-00, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 2, Singapore 018983. ("Promoter").
- Card Members from companies with an existing American Express corporate payment solution or an existing American Express Singapore Airlines Business Credit Card ("Referrer") are eligible to participate in this Programme.
- The Programme commences at 12.01am on 1st January 2020 and closes 11:59pm on 31st December 2020 ("Promotional Period").
- To enter, a Referrer must, during the Promotional Period:
- Log into the American Express Member-Get-Member Programme website; and
- Enter the details of a valid referral for an American Express® Corporate Payment Solution ("Referee"), in accordance with the instructions on the website https://acq-sg.americanexpress.com/SGMGM and Terms and Conditions that apply.
- Companies that meet one or more of the following criteria will NOT be accepted as referrals for the purposes of this Programme:
- Companies that are domiciled outside of Singapore;
- Companies with an annual revenue less than SGD 2,000,000 per annum in any one of the preceding 2 financial years (based on the Company’s audited financial statements);
- Companies already maintaining an American Express corporate payment solution (Corporate payment solutions include (but not limited to): American Express Corporate Card, Business Travel Account, Corporate Purchasing Card, Corporate Meeting Card, Global Dollar Card);
- Companies that are, at the time of the referral, already in discussions with American Express;
- Companies that have been operating for less than 2 (two) years;
- Companies that have been previously referred to American Express;
- Companies referred that do not contain complete contact information for the company or an individual within that company
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of referral and to disqualify any Referrer who submits a referral that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or the relevant American Express Partner Plus Business Connect Programme terms and conditions, or who tamper with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Referrer will receive SGD 1,000 vouchers ("Referral Bonus") for each Successful Referral.
- A Successful Referral is defined as a declared signing from the Promoter for the Referee which completes a corporate payment solution application, is approved by the Promoter within the Promotional Period.
- Redemption and usage of the Referral Bonus is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Referral Bonus.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, in relation to all matters pertaining to the Programme, and no correspondence will be entertained. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate this Programme and/or amend the Terms and Conditions of this Programme, at any time with or without notice.
- Your American Express Account Manager will be in contact with you to deliver the Referral Bonus in person when your Referee’s application is approved by the Promoter within 90 business days.
- The Referral Bonus must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the Referrer is unable to use the vouchers as stated. Referral Bonus, including any unused portion, are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- If the Referral Bonus or any part of a Referral Bonus cannot be provided for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, then the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative Referral Bonus of the same value.
- The Referrer consents to the Promoter using the Referrer’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Programme (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
- If this Programme is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Programme, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any participation that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in incentive value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Member; or (f) use of the incentive or while taking the incentive.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and conclusive.
American Express International Inc. (UEN S68FC1878J) 10 Marina Boulevard, #15-00 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 2 Singapore 018983. Incorporated with limited liability in the state of Delaware, U.S.A. ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company.
for your submission.
A representative from American Express will be contacting them shortly.
Copyright © 2020 American Express International, Inc. All Rights Reserved